I want to have a tea party.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Dreams.
So last night I had a dream that I gave birth to twins. The babies just got pulled right out of my belly button. Haha. Very easy birth :) It was THE strangest dream, but it made me so happy!! It was like an overwhelming feel of joy and love. The babies were the most darling things in the world. I seriously woke up and thought that I was a mom,... and then I started realizing that it was impossible. ....I was disappointed at first, but now I am completely relieved. So, being the weirdo that I am, I interpreted my dream on some sketchy website, and it is actually quite interesting how the dream that I had relates to what is goin on with me right now. How? Well, the dream of twins signifies opposites and contrasts. It also represents good business, contentment and loyalty. Hmmm. Dreaming of birth symbolizes a new start or an anticipated occurrence. I found that pretty jazzy, because I have been waiting in anticipation for this weekend like no other!!! I mean, I know that what we are thinking and feeling affect our dreams. I think it's just interesting that I fell asleep thinking about upcoming events and stuff and then dreamed about birth. The symbolism of that totally worked for what I was feeling. I know, it's probably all pish-posh,.....but whatev. Haha. But having that dream got me so excited for motherhood and stuff. As cheesy as it sounds, I cannot WAIT to be a mother. That is why I am here. I am supposed to be a mom, and I simply cannot wait :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heidi I had so much fun hanging out with you today. I'm glad that you are excited for your lesbian weekend and the last line of this blog looks like it was inspired by my last post haha. Interpreting dreams is really interesting. Just one more way we are alike.
ReplyDeleteMichael!!! I haven't even read your post yet. I will check it out :)Michael, we are twins. And it was most definitely fun hanging out!
ReplyDelete