I want to have a tea party.

I want to have a tea party.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Completely Frustrated.

I seem to always be frustrated.  Always.  It is because everyone is a big idiot fool but me.  Today, more than ever I have been frustrated.  I can't completely pinpoint why, but oh, there are reasons.  I am just so glad to have Hans O by my side.  Prolly the only person at Snow College that understands.  First of all, I can't STAND immature babies.  Yes, I have my times to act like a hooligan.  I like my vulgar jokes, and I laugh every time someone says "sex,"  but I would consider myself mature on many levels.  What really gets me, are the buttholes who will believe everything their friends say about people, and act towards that certain person how their friend would want them to.  Just have your own dang opinions people!!! Geezy louisy.  I have a lot of long stories that backup my point....but we really don't need to get into that.  Frustration number two:  Every male is a giant piece of excrement.  Yes, I may be without man at the moment, and may be longing for male companionship....but as of now, my opinions will remain stagnant.  I will admit that there are a hand full of guys who are tolerable, but mostly....not.  Speaking of immaturity.......    Anyway......  I am having trouble expressing my frustration, because really it is unexplainable.  Just believe me, if you were graced with my presence right now, you would be graced with my powerful feelings of frustration as well.  Well, I am bein all self conscious right now with this post, being it my first and all. Whatev.  It's not like I have followers or anythang.  Later beezies!

No comments:

Post a Comment